October 22 - October 25
OCEANS 2018 Charleston October 22-25, 2018
Charleston Area Convention Center
Healthy Oceans, Resilient Coasts, Robust Commerce… Strong Nations
The event for global maritime professionals to learn, innovate, and lead in the protection and utilization of the world’s largest natural resource – our Oceans.
Global thought leaders & innovators gather to learn from industry experts regarding the latest research, innovations, & technologies, discuss current environmental issues & policies, and collaborate to move the fields of marine technology & engineering forward.
• Over 500 technical papers delivered on cutting edge topics
• Unmatched networking opportunities with global colleagues
• Activities & events focused on the next generation of science & technologies
• Leading technology providers providing demos and exclusive offers
• The most robust Student Poster Competition in the world!